Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday: a recipe

A nice simple recipe to share. I love roasted potatoes, plain or flavoured, so wanted to share this recipe for rosemary roasted potatoes!





Ingredients:
1kg potatoes, cut into 2cm squares (I prefer small cubes)
3 tablespoons olive oil (I use any cooking oil I have in)
2 tablespoons rosemary (this is up to you, I use dried)
Sea salt
Ground black pepper




Preheat oven to 200c (400f or gas 6), place Potatoe cubes in a bowl with oil and rosemary - give it a good stir to coat the potatoes.

Place the potatoes in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour or until crispy.




Resist the urge to stir for first 40mins or so - leave them be! After 40mins, loosen with a spatula and stir around the tray!

Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper




Enjoy!

Ideas:

You don't have to cut into cubes, prepare as wedges, or whole smaller potatoes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: